Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: World Online Clothing Store

  1. #1
    Hostboard Member Lanilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2021
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    World Online Clothing Store

    I am a new client of Light int Not the Box. I made purchases online. 7 days passed and I tried to contact customer support, they gave me a phone number to leave a message. I don't want to leave messages, I want to chat with people.

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member Mmity's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2021
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: World Online Clothing Store

    I had a similar situation with you, only I tried to return my order for a refund. Then everything is as you have. I sent emails, but to no avail, until I was prompted to contact this light in the box customer service resource. And everything immediately got off the ground. During the day, the bullying over me ended. I wish you good luck!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •